Wolf

Wolf

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Huldufolk



I want to tell you about an AMAZING author and friend of mine...Rob Watts. Rob was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts where he still lives. And he is a BIG Boston Bruins Hockey Fan and that in it's self just makes him AWESOME..LOL..  He has just released his book called Huldufolk and it is a GREAT book. Once you start reading this book you will not want to put it down. It pulled me in when I was reading it and I had to find out what was going to happen next.  You feel like you are part of the story. The book takes place in Iceland . Rob is an amazing author and you will not be disappointed when you read this book. I can not wait till  the next book comes out. I am very proud of Rob and proud to call him my friend.
You can check out his web page by clicking on his link in the top right side of my blog or by going to robwattsonline.com
Please go to his page and check him out..I know you will love his book and web page as much as I do.








No comments:

Post a Comment