Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, September 18, 2011

McDonalds in Mansfield, Ohio

















































































































































When we went to Mansfield, Ohio to take a tour of the haunted prison we stopped at a McDonald's for lunch. I know you are thinking what is so special about McDonald's that you have to put it on a blog. Well at this McDonald's the food was pretty much the same as at any other. But what made this McDonald's different and made it where I wanted to put it on my blog was what was around the grounds. They had a lake that had alot of ducks and geese and in the middle of the lake they had a little house that was built to look just like McDonald's. Also they had the whole happy meal people outside that where almost life size. I am posting some pictures so you can see what I am talking about, but I thought this was the neatest McDonald's I have seen. If you go to take a tour of the prison or if you are just in Mansfield be sure to check this McDonald out. I think you will find it as cute as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment