Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Idle Hour Rance Visit







On the last day of our vacation we visited Idle Hour Ranch. This place is amazing. There was so many cute animals that you could get up close with and pet. Everyone who knows me knows that I am a BIG animal lover so this place was heaven for me. While we were there I took my first camel ride. Yes you read that right I rode a camel. We had a blast playing with and learning about all the animals. If you are like me and you love animals then you really should visit this ranch. They have had all of their animals since they were babies so they are all like their pets. They are home to alot of different kinds of animals and also Sam the giraffe who I love. When we were there it was Sam's 10th Birthday. He is so sweet and it was a blast to feed him. They have goats, wolfs and a cougar just to name a few. It was truly the highlight of my vacation going there. Everyone that works there is so sweet. If you visit be sure to buy the basket of food and seeds that you can feed the animals with they will be your best friend while you are there. They are located off I-75 Exit # 73 just 3 miles west of Troy, Ohio.

There web page is idle-hourranch.com Check it out they have some really cute videos of some of the animals they have and also some pictures and all the info you need about the ranch


I posted alot of pictures from our visit in a seperate blog so be sure to check them out.







No comments:

Post a Comment