Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Helocopter Tour Of The City



























































































The next day of our vacation Sunday July 31st we took a helicopter tour of the city. I have done alot of thing's and I have to say this was one of the best experience I have had. It was AMAZING to see the view of the city from a helicopter. We took the tour with Stratus Helicopter. These people are wonderful. They were all very sweet. They offer scenic helicopter tours of the Greater Cincinnati area departing from Newport Riverfront heli pads in Newport, Ky. You will fly in a Robinson R44 helicopter which can accommodate up to 3 passengers per flight. And every seat is a window seat as a matter of fact the front seat has no doors. I gave Doug the front seat and I was in the back but I still had an amazing view of everything as you will be able to see from the pictures and video I will post. They have 5 tours you can chose from ranging in price from $30.00 to $295.00, they even do custom tours so you can chose what you want to see. This was something I would recommend to anyone who wants to do something fun and different and if you do take the tour don't forget your camera you will get some breath taken photos. Not only do they offer tours they also have a class you can take and when you are finished with the class you get to fly a helicopter for 30 minutes..I think I will do that next it looks like alot of fun. Stratus Helicopter is located on Riverboat Row Newport, Ky. They are also in Ohio at 654 Wilmer Ave. Cincinnati, Ohio (Lunken Airport ). Their web page is stratushelicopters.com


video

No comments:

Post a Comment