Wolf

Wolf

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cincinnati Reds Museum
























































































































































































On the 3rd day of vacation we went to the Reds Museum (Tuesday Aug. 2nd ).

This is a really neat museum and if you have a sports fan in your family they will love this place. There is alot of thing's to see and do. You can see how fast you can pitch a baseball which by the way I am not good at. You can announce a ball game or a play so you will find alot to keep you busy. The exhibit they have now is Johnny Bench: A celebration of Baseball's Greatest Catcher. This is the 2nd time I have been to the museum and I have to say this time I was excited to see the exhibit they have on Joey Votto I mean come on now every girl wants to see a hottie with a body :)
I am a big fan of Sean Casey and I was not happy when the reds traded him. At the museum they have his shirt so it is nice to see they still include him at the museum. I will post some pics. I think if you are in the Cincinnati area you should check the museum out. I am not a big sports person but I love it..Oh and by the way I will include a pic of me and a cut out of the hottie with the body and booty Mr. Votto..lol..

The museum is located on the west side of Great American Ball Park along Joe Nuxhall Way. Their web page is mlb.com



























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment